Sunday, September 7, 2008

Until Now

Until Now

I am a simple and quiet man.

I do not have a fancy car.
I don’t have a big house.

My clothes were not hand-cut by Armani.
My shoes were not shined or spit-polished.

Millions of dollars I do not need.
Nor many minions at my beck and call.

I am a simple and quiet man…
Too quiet.

I am quiet because I have no one to share my life with.

Until now.

I want to share my life with you.
I want to share my love with you.

I’ve never wanted someone so much.
I’ve never loved someone so much.

And I have never wanted to make love to anyone.

Until now.

You have shone light into my heart’s darkest corners.
You bring endless joy with you into my life.

Your smile could light cities.
Your spirit could save the world.
It has already saved my life.

The printed page can only do so much.
I yearn for your caress and touch.

Let me make you feel as beautiful as you do me.
Let me let you make love to me.

I’ve never loved so deeply, nor needed so badly.
I’ve never ached as much, nor loved as much.
I’ve never loved anyone…

Until now.

No comments: