Monday, September 8, 2008

Fairy

Fairy


You became my fairy one wonderful day.
And since then, you’ve never been far away.

I found you when I was in a desperate strait.
And you’ve never failed to make me feel great.

Even when I write this to you, your spirit fills my soul.
It travels my body and makes me feel whole.

Your smile could never, ever leave your face.
Your sunlight transcends time and place.

The very thought of you opens my heart.
The love has been there right from the start.

I hope you don’t mind me sharing with you like this,
Because I have been awakened to that which feels like bliss.

You’ve always wanted me to share my light.
You’re in my corner when I need to fight.

The warmth in your hands makes me glow.
So does the warmth in your heart, don’t you know.

Mere words fail me as I want you to see
See how you’ve helped, and all that you are, to me.

You mean more to me than just a gentle touch.
You probably know I love you so much.

It’s not romantic or erotic, it’s love from above.
You’re a fairy sent to me on the wings of a dove.

No comments: