Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Touch Of A Woman...

The Touch Of A Woman

One of these days, these magical days
A beautiful woman will lock me in her gaze.

Someday very soon, I hope it shall be the case
That her velveteen hand touches my face.

God, how I want to hold her cheek
Her porcelain, creamy, soft cheek.

I hold in my heart, and devoutly I pray
That I’ll kiss a magical woman someday.

I’ve never known how a woman’s touch feels.
I want to know if a woman’s heart heals.
I hope it can before mine congeals.

Is true love to be had in my life?
Can I find succor with a wonderful wife?

It would make me so happy to touch a woman today.
It would be the beacon, the answer to everything I pray.

To hug, to kiss, to smile and caress.
It could only make me happy—it can’t depress.

When I’m lying next to the woman I love
I’ll know she’s been sent to me from above.

I’ll be the happiest man in the world
And I’ll love it very much
If you’ll send me a lovely lady
To seduce me with her touch.

No comments: