Sunday, July 10, 2011

LIFE RAMBLE

I’m alive, yes.

But I’m not living.

The thirst for adventure

For change

For excitement

Is too great.

I need to walk

And talk

And fuck

And relish all of it.

All of this magic

That I possess

And the love I have

In store

Is useless

Without anyplace to

Put it.

I need to travel

And see amazing things.

Macchu Picchu. Everest.

The Great Barrier Reef.

The Grand Canyon.

My fear has held me back

From my life for too long.

I have sat on my ass

And watched the parade pass

Too many times.

Before it’s too late,

I want to hold your face

In my hands and

Kiss your lips

And mean it.

I want to dive

As far as a man can go

On a single breath.

Satori.

The need to touch

The beard of God.

No more fear.

No more shame.

Getting naked.

Screaming.

Swearing.

Sweating.

Until I am exhausted and spent.

Freedom from everything.

Uncompromised, unfettered love.

Life without death.

Ecstasy without embarrassment.

Life.

No more waiting.

No more watching.

Time to live.

1 comment:

Jaeda DeWalt said...

WOW, your honesty is compelling and your feelings felt. You have the gift to communicate the complexity of your universe in such a succinct fashion. This moved me and there are aspects of it, i relate to, deeply. Thank you for sharing :).