Monday, August 1, 2011

A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE

Lying prone on my purple bedspread

Deep into the night.

Your spirit comes into me.

It’s traveled a million miles

Guided by your warmth and sweetness

Finally finding me alone

And eagerly awaiting it.

It washes over me as though from a waterfall

And it enters my bloodstream

Sending love and magic through every synapse.

It is as though we had already bonded

Although we’ve never even met.

I enjoy every second,

Letting you move through me from miles away,

I have to tell myself to slow down,

For I can already see us

Growing old together,

Loving and enjoying our time together.

But we still have so much in store

For each other.

I tell myself this

As I turn out the light

All alone in my house.

And now, the sun has risen.

And your spirit still wavers

And tarries inside of me.

Curing all of my ills.

Inspiring me.


No comments: