Saturday, April 18, 2009

I LOVE HER


I love her
With all
My heart.

I love her dimples.
I love her moles.
I love her Edenic soul.

I love her eyes
And her face.
I love the grace
She handles herself with.

I love her.

I love her breasts
I love her curves
My respect for
The rest of her
Never swerves.

I love her breath.
I love her brain.
I love the music
We make
In the rain.

My heart cannot contain
The way I feel
About her.

I love her.

I love how strong
She makes me feel.
That’s how I know
Our love is real.

I can do anything
Knowing she’s there.
What a blessing she is.
What a gift beyond compare.

She holds my face
In her soft hands
And for that moment
Life is so grand.

I love her.

I love what she is
And what she means.
I love that she’s here
With me.

With every fiber
With every ounce
Of me

I love her.

No comments: